Train and Wagon Cast Iron Brake Block
According to customers` drawings, for train or wagon
Heavy Duty Truck.Train.Bus,Automobile,petroleum drilling machine.
Cast iron HT200
Refer to standard GB/T 9439-1988
1.rail way composite Brake shoe Material:
Composite material, high friction composite brake shoe, low friction composite brake shoe
--Composite friction material bearing high energy braking;
--High coefficient of friction and stability,
--small heat fade for coefficient of friction,
--Develop according to the samples or drawings
4. The HGM - A high friction composition brake shoe steel back and friction body two parts.
Brake shoe shape size (mm) :
(1) the steel back of outer arc: R450
(2) brake shoe width: 820-1
(3) the thickness of the brake shoe: 45
5. The steel back is made of Q235A steel manufacturing, steel plate performance shall comply with the provisions of GB/T700.
6. Brake shoe is made up of steel back and friction.Friction main raw material for: phenolic resin, nitrile rubber, steel fiber,
reduced iron powder, graphite, etc.
7. The friction performance component of the learning performance and friction wear performance of two parts.
The mechanical properties shall comply with:
Table 1 physical and mechanical performance of the brake shoe
Unit performance indicators
G/cm3 density less than nominal worth plus or minus 5%
The compression strength of 25 Mpa or greater
The impact strength acuity 2.0 kJ/m2
The compression modulus of Mpa to 1.3 * 103 or less
Rockwell hardness (HRR) 90 or less
Water absorption percentage < 1.5%
Oil absorption percentage < 1.5%
Brake friction wear performance should be consistent with:
Table 2.The change of the instantaneous friction coefficient range (20 kn brake shoe pressure)
Speed (km/h) 0 10 20 30 to 40 50 to 60
The maximum 0.63 0.602 0.558 0.546 0.515 0.482 0.471
Standard 0.48 0.46 0.43 0.42 0.39 0.37 0.36
The minimum 0.42 0.40 0.40 0.36 0.33 0.32 0.37
Premium Related Products